Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reset extensions?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Some add-ons I have installed for PS doesn't appear on my exchange.adobe.com page. I need to reset my add-ons on Photoshop. I want to restart from scratch and reinstall all add-ons from my computer to make it proper.

How can I do?

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in Photoshop Plugins folder if they are in there delete them. if  Adobe add-ons is not how they were installed.  And the addo-on does not havs an uninstall option or the third party installer does not have an uninstall.

The Add-ons link seeme to be missinf in CC 2018 Help menu https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/my_addons

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It was hard to find. It was in "common files" in the "Program Files (x86)" folder. I could'nt erase Adobe Color CC Panel add-on because it's not in this folder.

Now I have an other problem : it seems that my ID in PS and Creative-Cloud app doesn't match, even it does regarding mails. When I try to install add-ons, there is nothing happens. I followed all instructions about this problem and nothing is working (sync on, not paused, etc)

Is there a way to reset all stuff about ID and synchronisation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If managing you accont does not show you have a subscription you need to deal with Adobe. Users here do not work for Adobe.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see in CC 2018 Find extensions has been moved to the Windows menu you should be able to remove  extension there.  Extension are installed in various places for versions of Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines