• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet pen randomly erases

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When im drawing and i reposition the pen it starts erasing for some reason the it go back to normal, this happends every now and then and i have a huion h420 and ive tried replacing the end of the pen and reinstalling the drivers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

It's almost certainly the tablet driver.  See if you can find a good source of people who use the same tablet like the Huion forums.

Drawing Tablet Help Needed!!! - Huion H420 Huion Forum

Amazon is also a good source.  There are 255 user reviews for that tablet there as I type this, and you can ask questions.  You are lucky to get a response for non Wacom tablet issues on this forum as they tend to be so problematic.  I wish you luck though.

Amazon.com: Huion H420 Osu Tablet Graphics Drawing Signature Pad with 3 Express Keys (4-by-2.23 Inches) (Black): Compute…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's almost certainly the tablet driver.  See if you can find a good source of people who use the same tablet like the Huion forums.

Drawing Tablet Help Needed!!! - Huion H420 Huion Forum

Amazon is also a good source.  There are 255 user reviews for that tablet there as I type this, and you can ask questions.  You are lucky to get a response for non Wacom tablet issues on this forum as they tend to be so problematic.  I wish you luck though.

Amazon.com: Huion H420 Osu Tablet Graphics Drawing Signature Pad with 3 Express Keys (4-by-2.23 Inch...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines