• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Signature could not send error

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the teams version 3 license and i am getting the same issue... Please let me know the fix for this issue. When i log into the adobe id it shows a Manage Account and Team Management, so i don't know if thats the issue but the account all have the same email and the issue remains. Please advise..

Chris Fergeson

[personal info removed by Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Hi Rachel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I did check both the email address that you have shared.

As you have mentioned that you are trying to change the Adobe Sign email address from current one to the new email address you mentioned above.

Would like to inform you that there is already a free account registered with the new email address.

That is the reason it is not changing.

In this case, you need to contact support and they will provide you the steps to remove that free account.

Then you will b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Signal2Way,

Are you still experiencing the issue?

If yes, please share the screenshot of the error message you get when you try to send the document for signature.

To add the screenshot here, please use the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

Once you click on this icon, you get a small window.

Click on Insert Image and then browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

As you have mentioned that when you log-in to your account, you find the options.

Please share the screenshot of those options on the page that you get after logged in.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue can you please update the email

old:[Personal information removed by moderator]

new:[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rrlmaze,

Could you please confirm when exactly you receive the error message.

Are you able to sign in to your Adobe Sign account?

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of the error message you get.

To add the screenshot here, please use the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

Once you click on this icon, you get a small window.

As you have mentioned the old and new email address in the reply 2, did you try to change the email address to log in to Adobe Sign account?

Please confirm.

NOTE: Please do not share your email address or any personal details on the forum as it can be misused

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I need is for you to update my e-sign email.

I am able to log in I am not able to send for signature it says error. You have a forum on the issue

When an Adobe id has been updated it does not always update the e-sign email.

Please look at the chat there is a link there on the thread. Please ensure the email not my sign in email the email for sending documents please ensure it’s [Personal information removed by moderator]

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know why this is not fixed yet

I am able to send for signature when I change my adobe id back to

[Personal information removed by moderator].  I do not want that. I want my adobe info to be

[Personal information removed by moderator]. Please advise!

Rachel Silbereis

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rachel,

I did check both the email address that you have shared.

As you have mentioned that you are trying to change the Adobe Sign email address from current one to the new email address you mentioned above.

Would like to inform you that there is already a free account registered with the new email address.

That is the reason it is not changing.

In this case, you need to contact support and they will provide you the steps to remove that free account.

Then you will be able to update the email address.

Please refer the steps mentioned below:

• Login to your Adobe Sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
  • once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.
  • It will re-direct you to the page where you will get an option to contact support or open a support case.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Note: Please do not share your email address and other personal details on forums.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So by just removing the free account that will fix it or I will still need to open the support ticket to then update the current paid for account?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you need to change the email address on the account, once the free account is removed, you will be able to change the email address without any issue.

However, I would request when you contact support or open a support ticket, provide the complete description of the issue.

Mention there that you need to change the email address on the paid account.

Provide both the email address to them. They will check and will provide information accordingly.

Note: You will be able to contact support only via signing in to the paid account.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines