Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Windows 8.1 Photoshop version?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is anyone here able to provide the following information: What is the latest Windows 8.1 version of Photoshop?

I'm using Creative Cloud on two computers, one is running Windows 10, and the other is running Windows 8.1.

Windows 10 machine had the 19.1 update, while the latest update for Windows 8.1 was 19.0, and CC is saying that it's up to date.

Also, Windows 10 machine is at my home, while 8.1 is at the company I work in. We have sysadmins and stuff. They are saying that newer version simply isn't released for Windows 8.1, but I'm not sure that's the case.

Thanks,
Mijo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop 19.1 on a Win 7 machine, so that's not it.

Try to sign out of the CC app and back in. This should force a rescan of all installed apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that, but no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does your system meet the rest of the minimum requirements ?

Photoshop system requirements

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page shows Windows 8.1. Older versions of Windows 10 are no good however. Photoshop system requirements Pass that in to the admins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My machine meets the system requirements but seems that graphics card isn't supported anymore. It's Intel HD 4600. The requirements page states that "Some GL functionality may be available for these cards, but newer features won't work."

Not sure that this issue would prevent the update?

I doubt that I'd be able to update to 19.0 if this was the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the graphic card is insufficient, you get some features greyed out in the app. Still installs.

Could be worth uninstalling then reinstalling, though there is the risk of having nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines