• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello I have a problem I accquistato adobe dc for security issues pdf, I thought it was the best solution, but I was wrong I protected my files from psw for editing and I tried to look in goggle if there are programs that could allow me to remove this pas

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a problem I accquistato adobe dc for security issues pdf, I thought it was the best solution, but I was wrong I protected my files from psw for editing and I tried to look in goggle if there are programs that could allow me to remove this pasw, remove the password took me four seconds, now how can I be sure that my pdf is not crakkato?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

You can't be. As mentioned when you apply the security policy, some third-party applications do not enforce it.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that we or you can do about it, unless you want to spend a lot of money on DRM protection for your file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't be. As mentioned when you apply the security policy, some third-party applications do not enforce it.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that we or you can do about it, unless you want to spend a lot of money on DRM protection for your file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines