• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message "Canceled worker thread requests cannot be restarted" when trying to add photos to Lightroom CC.

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any clue what this means and what the workaround to it may be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Thanks for providing screenshots of the error message Coldwaterjohn, Could you please take a look at this similar discussion "Some photos invalid" error message in sync dialog  and let us know if the suggestions mentioned helps in resolving the problem?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi coldwaterjohn,

Could you please post a screenshot of the error message here? I've personally never seen something like this before.

Also, do you have the latest version of Lightroom CC 1.1?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash

Here is a screenprint of the error message I referred to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018-02-03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and yes, I have the latest version of Lightroom CC - 1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing screenshots of the error message Coldwaterjohn, Could you please take a look at this similar discussion "Some photos invalid" error message in sync dialog  and let us know if the suggestions mentioned helps in resolving the problem?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue – are there any news on a solution? It makes Lightroom CC a quite useless replacement for my old Lightroom when it cannot import my pictures and just shows up with a nonsensical error message...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been no solution to this issue from Adobe.

However I have noticed that it appears only intermittently. What has been your experience?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same here. I was lucky enough to have Lightroom crash altogether and when it restarted, it imported the photos without any problems... I experienced the same issue again later (I have been transferring a lot of photos from different locations into Lightroom CC) and thought I might try to close Lightroom and open it again – and same thing happened – it worked fine after a restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines