• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Exporting Wrong Dimensions

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed when I'm exporting my photos, they are not being exporting in the dimensions that I want them to be. In the example below, I wanted to export the photo in the true size (5357 x 3182). However after exporting, the photo is 2381 x 1415. Does anyone know a solution for this or why this is happening

Untitled.png?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

This should be moved to the Lightroom Classic forum as this is not a Lightroom CC question but what you are observing happens when the original file is offline and you only have a smart preview available for the image you are trying to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be moved to the Lightroom Classic forum as this is not a Lightroom CC question but what you are observing happens when the original file is offline and you only have a smart preview available for the image you are trying to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about that, Jao. If the file was offline and the SP is being exported, wouldn't the long edge be 2560, not 2381?

I wonder if it's anything to do with that JPEGmini thing in the post-process actions box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim, you are right. If it is the smart preview thing, it would be 2560

pixels except if the image was cropped later (which could be the case

here). I think you are right that it is a post processing action like

JPEGmini.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines