• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help. Not enough space?...

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a window I get every time I try to open a file or document on my pc. I recently renewed my subscription to newest version of Photoshop.

Where do I need to make changes so I can open my documents again?

If anyone could help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you go to Preferences > File Handling > Recent File List Contains ... and reduce the number to 12 or 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change to the "old" way Photoshop opened for new document by making the changes in Photoshop preferences as per the screen shot below. You have to close and restart Photoshop for them to take effect.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 16.19.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A couple of things to check:

1. Does your screen meet the minimum requirements for size?

Photoshop system requirements

2. If your screen does meet those requirements, have you set a scale in Windows 10? (Windows >Settings > System > Display >Scale and Layout)  which increases the size of the user interface elements but by doing so reduces the number of pixels which can used by the interface, so some dialogues may not fit?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines