• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFExchangeCalendar Modify a single occurence

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2009 Jan 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out how to modify a single occurrence of an Exchange Calendar record. It seems that Exchange server assigns the same UID to every occurrence of a recurring event. Using cfexchangecalendar action="modify" with the UID parameter, seems to modify the root recurring event without a means to isolate a single occurrence to possibly reschedule or add notes. I tried adding cfexchangefilter to the modify block to filter by StartTime, but that does not seem to allow me to modify a specific occurrence by date.

Thanks,
Jeff
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2009 Jan 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update:

After removing the cfexchangefilter from the modify tag it seems that instead of modifying a single occurance, it inserted a new recurring event which does not appear in Outlook.

Here is the code I'm prototyping.

<cfset ModifyEvent = StructNew() />
<cfset ModifyEvent.StartTime = "1/27/09 11:00:00" />
<cfset ModifyEvent.EndTime = "1/27/09 11:30:00" />

<cfexchangeCalendar action="modify" uid="#UID#" event="#ModifyEvent#" mailboxName="#mailboxname#" server="#servername#" protocol="https" username="#username#" password="#Password#" />

The occurrence I'm trying to modify has a StartTime of 1/27/09 10:00:00 and an end time of 1/27/09 10:30:00.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2009 Jan 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, amusing anecdotes that relate to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation