• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slightly transparent workspace

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im seeing through my workspace in photoshop, lightroom and illustrator. For example, able to see emails etc - very slightly... can even see the stuff through some of my artwork in those applications. Is this a known bug? maybe a graphic processor issue? If I screen grab it, the artifacts I am seeing are not showing on the grab (however, i can still see through the art that is grabbed if brought up in photoshop)

Here are some specs on my machine:

If nobody has can identify the issue I can try posting some pix that are taken with a camera.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is very similar to what i was experiencing with the same iMac and Photoshop and Bridge.  I would see other elements bleeding through my background colors in the adobe windows such as bridge and photoshop goes wonky too with artifacts.  I'm pretty sure it's a GPU issue with new adobe products.  Try reverting to older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines