Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing issue with epson artisan 1430

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been trying to print my soft-proofed photo from Lightroom Classic CC using the Print function via Epson Artisan 1430 printer. The print job starts normally, but in a minute or so it stops leaving half of the photo paper sheet outside the printer making me cancel the job. The error message isn't very informative stating that printer error occurred which is conspicuous. I re-installed the printer driver - it didn't help. Has anybody experienced the same or similar issue?

Regards,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Since your printer is giving you the same result when printing outside the Lightroom, So its printer issue and you need to check why it is doing that? Let's try and reset the Printer using the printer dashboard or you can contact Epson for help.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexkub,

If you print anything or an image outside the Lightroom, what results do you get? You may try resetting the Lightroom preferences back to defaults and check if that helps. Refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom 6

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

I tried printing my photo out of LR - just making a right click on the edited and saved locally JPEG and selecting the Print option. Alas, I got the same result: print job was stuck in the middle of execution. However, printing a pdf file with some text was okay. For some reason my Epson stopped printing photographs. It used to work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since your printer is giving you the same result when printing outside the Lightroom, So its printer issue and you need to check why it is doing that? Let's try and reset the Printer using the printer dashboard or you can contact Epson for help.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that's what I was going to do. Thanks Mohit,

Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this was 4 years ago but i had this exact same frustrating problem.  The problem was I was printing wirelessly from my PC to my printer and the internet connection couldn't handle it and would stop printing somewhere during printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines