Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

They finally pulled their heads out their bums and fixed the glitch so I was able to actually have a clickable option to cancel.

Thank you to all who gave suggestions and ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Login to your Adove account (adobe.com, upper right corner). If you don't find it there call the free hotline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel it yourself by logging into accounts.adobe.com. From there, select Manage Plans under Plans & Products. Then select Cancel Plan under Plan Details.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the attached picture, I have NO option to cancel when I follow that pathway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They finally pulled their heads out their bums and fixed the glitch so I was able to actually have a clickable option to cancel.

Thank you to all who gave suggestions and ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines