• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error with microsoft visual basic

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't create a PDF from a Word 365 docx file. I get an error message having to do with something called Microsoft Visual Basic.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello stephenf22970495

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to create a PDF file from Microsoft Office, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat Pro DC from Help>Check for updates, Reboot the machine. Repair the installation files of Acrobat from Help>Repair installation(only for Windows). Reboot the machine.

Try repairing the Microsoft Office from Control panel(assuming you are using Windows machine). Navigate to Control Panel>Program and features>Locate Microsoft office>Right Click and choose to Repair. Reboot the machine after the repair and see if this brings any difference.

You may also refer to Troubleshoot Acrobat PDFMaker issues in Microsoft Office on Windows Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-acrobat-pdfmaker-problems-office.html

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your tips. I did a Word update and reinstalled Acrobat Pro DC. For the moment, all seems to be working as advertised, although I find editing in Acrobat to be a challenge.

Steve

[Personal info removed by Mod: Email]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that the issue is fixed now. Would you mind sharing more details on Editing issue in Acrobat?

Are you getting any error messages? Would you mind sharing screenshot of the error message? https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

You may also refer to Edit text and images in PDFs |

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines