• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send for Signature Error Message: Could not Send

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to send a document in the Send For Signatures options I am getting an error message saying "An error has occurred.  Please try again."  My account is current with the correct email address linked but nothing I am doing seems to fix the issue.  Any tips as to how I can fix this so I can send forms to be signed?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hi Anand Sri,

Thanks for your reply.

I received a new invitation from our corporate Adobe account to sign in and after this new invitation, the problem ceased to exist somehow.

Best regards,

Joost Cliteur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RobHouseworks,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are using Acrobat or Reader try logging-out and login-in back, check if that resolves the issue. If you still experiencing the problem you may use this service via web browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq Dar,

Tried this, but doesn't work. I see changes in email address could cause this error and you at Adobe can resolve this somehow. Could you do so for me? Accountname/email address (should not be capitals, but somehow is like that in account details).

Thanks in advance.

-Joost Cliteur

Mod removed email address. (this is an open User to User forum you should not post your email address in a reply)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I am having the same issue. I have checked for updates, run a repair installation, logged out and logged back in but it sends the same error. I can send the document online with Adobe Document Cloud however, my organization purchased this software so that i may use this functionality via the application. Please assist me with resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joost,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. The Account Name and Email does not affect if they are in capital unless they are spelled incorrectly.

I have checked the records and you are subscribed to an active subscription of Acrobat Pro DC on your current email address(Adobe ID).

Please connect the machine to a different network environment like a wireless or wired network or to a mobile hotspot and try to use the services.

You may also try to use a different computer or a mobile device to use the service for a testing purpose. If the issue persists after trying the suggestions, please share a call back number, the best time for a callback, time zone via private message so that we can discuss further on this issue. How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand Sri,

Thanks for your reply.

I received a new invitation from our corporate Adobe account to sign in and after this new invitation, the problem ceased to exist somehow.

Best regards,

Joost Cliteur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with the signature error. I have checked for updates, run a repair installation, logged out and logged back in, and have pulled all my hair out. Can you please help me with the a simple fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Dough,

Sorry for the experience.

What happens if you try sending your file via browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/sendforsignature using the same machine?

Please let me know and if there is an error in the browser as well, help us with the screenshot.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tariq,

The link you gave is for a paid online service? - Correct me if I'm wrong, but you cannot trial that link online unless you pay for a subscription?

Does Acrobat DC in adobe CC offer the service as part of CC or not? - as I keep getting the same error, no matter what advice I take from the above thread?

Thanks,

Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

You are correct that is paid service and you can't use it as a trial.

Yes, if you have Acrobat Pro DC subscription or you have CreativeCloud Subscription you have access to these PDF Services as well.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am also having this same issue. If I already have an Adobe Creative Cloud plan is this something that is included? And if so, what can be done to resolve it?

Margaret

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having this issue

Are you able to send me a new invitation to sign in? Not sure if that will work but I have restarted, logged out and back in also.

Amanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have figured out that the error is because I am trying to send for signature to more than 10 people. The browser provides an error message that I have reached the maximum of 10, whereas the app does not, however if I only use 10 the file send fine. Might be nice for the number to increase, or the error message to appear in the app.

Amanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue.  I purchased this and need it to work.  It was working fine before yesterday.  My personal business relies on this and I I need it to work.  It shows to upload the document to 60% every time, and then the message is an error message that says it cannot connect to the service and to try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to sign in on a different device and send a document using cloud that way.  I have restarted my primary computer and signed out of adobe, but that still did not help. Can you tell me what I may need to do with that computer to make things work--everything was fine until yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue as you. Worked yesterday, stopped working today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, did you manage to sort this. I am struggling with the same issue and the support from Adobe chat has been less than helpful.

Thank you

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines