• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze & 32 bit Mode

Participant ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just noticed a strangeness in LR and PS: I have the latest builds.

In 16 bit mode, both LR and PS dehaze tools seem to work as I expect.

In 32 bit mode, ie after using LR HDR Merge, the LR dehaze only seems to have an effect with negative dehaze.

That is moving the dehaze slider to the right doesn't seem to change the image.

I'm on Win 10 and using a Geoforce 750M graphics card.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it me 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Canon 5D IV Raw Files
Using Win 10, Lightroom Classic CC 7.1 on a DNG created from a Lightroom>Photomerge>HDR, Dehaze functions in both directions.
Edit In Photoshop 19.1.0  - Open as Smart Object - Invoke ACR - Dehaze functions in both directions.

I am not sure what you are speaking about with regard to 32 Bit. Lightroom Merges are 16 Bit - Floating Point - see: https://protogtech.com/adobe-lightroom/adobe-dng-hdr-format/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon 5D IV Raw Files
Using Win 10, Lightroom Classic CC 7.1 on a DNG created from a Lightroom>Photomerge>HDR, Dehaze functions in both directions.
Edit In Photoshop 19.1.0  - Open as Smart Object - Invoke ACR - Dehaze functions in both directions.

I am not sure what you are speaking about with regard to 32 Bit. Lightroom Merges are 16 Bit - Floating Point - see: https://protogtech.com/adobe-lightroom/adobe-dng-hdr-format/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines