• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Filter on Preview or Original

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have around 40k photos in LRCC. Some are originals that have been uploaded. Some are previews only that were sync'ed from LR Classic. Is there a way show all photos in LRCC that are previews only?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. There isn't a way to distinguish between the two. The Smart previews that were created from Lightroom Classic CC are actually larger files than the typical preview files that are generated as previews on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I stated the question correctly. I want to find all photos in LRCC that do not have the original file uploaded. Is there a way to do that other than one photo at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the sync status pull-down menu from the filter icon – see image below.

SyncdFromClassic2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I click the filter icon, I don't see the same items as in your image. Specifically there is no "sync status" and no "reset". Everything else is there as in your image. ....Reset shows up when I have a filter selected. That one makes sense. But still no "sync status".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines