• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dangle and draggable - at the same time!

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone help please

i just have a head character - the arms ive attached in the same way as hair - and can get a nice dangle - but as soon as i add a draggable fuction so i can use the arms - the dangle disappears

help

many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you drag something, I think it locks down the coordinates using absolute positioning to the screen (where you dragged in on the screen). I don't know for sure, but I suspect what you want to do won't work.

What you can think about however is using Position X/Y and Absolute Position X/Y instead of dragging to move things around. Its not as good as dragging, but changing the X/Y values does not interfere with dangles and gravity. This approach does not stretch and distort like dragging does, so it might not be good enough for what you want - just trying to think up alternatives. E.g. I move characters around the screen using X/Y positioning, leaving dragging for arm movements relative to the body etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines