• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Adobe ExportPDF as an application on computer?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Export PDF and also the Creative Cloud, Photoshop, etc.  They are two separate accounts.  I have to download Adobe Export PDF.  How do I do that?

I subscribe to both Adobe Export PDF and the Creative Cloud (Photoshop pkg).  I have to download Adobe Export PDF only.  How do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hello lynam12345

As per the description above, you want to download and install Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

As Aandi correctly mentioned that you can use the service of Adobe ExportPDF with free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC, just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC to use the service of ExportPDF.

You can also use the service through online URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome or Firefo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is marked Assumed Answered...why?  It is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a download. Just a service. Sign in using Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello lynam12345

As per the description above, you want to download and install Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

As Aandi correctly mentioned that you can use the service of Adobe ExportPDF with free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC, just "sign-in" with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC to use the service of ExportPDF.

You can also use the service through online URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome or Firefox, or Safari.

Online services like Adobe ExportPDF cannot be downloaded as an application. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC. To download Adobe Reader DC Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources