• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get Lightroom Folders to display pull down image names in nav sidebar?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have just launched a new iMac after doing an install from a MacBook pro backup. Now in Lightroom on the new machine when I click the triangle shape before the folders in my collections menu a pull down of the image names does not appear even tho all the images still appear in the grid view. The triangle is not solid but contains dots.

How do I get the pull down list to appear again?

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quicklygreen  wrote

when I click the triangle shape before the folders in my collections menu a pull down of the image names does not appear even tho all the images still appear in the grid view.

As far as I know, this is not how Lightroom operates, image names do not appear under the Folder panel; and so there is no option to turn this on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought for sure that I was able to see a list of images - maybe with all the changeover and reconfig of my computers I mistakenly thought that was the case. Thanks for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines