• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keybinding Guide Layout Preset

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to setup a keybind that will let you swap from one Guide Layout to a new one. It would make some of the photoshop work I am trying to do quite a bit easier if I can swap between multiple guide layouts on the fly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way would be by recording actions that clear guides then set guide then set guides relative to the dcument's size. Actions to set guide dividing grids or some layout like a  picture collage.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at

https://guideguide.me/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know that you can save New Guide Layouts?   If you check Clear Existing Guides then I 'think' you can use an Action to apply a specific new layer out, and assign an easy keyboard shortcut to it. 

Always remember that you can save keyboard shortcuts with custom Workspaces, so you can 'borrow' a shortcut from something you don't often use, and go back to the Essentials workspace when you need the defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines