• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create integration key? - Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to create the integration key is missing in my settings page.

I'm using a trial account.

"API integration is only available with Enterprise and Developer"
Does that mean that we can't fully test your product with a trial account ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hi Olivierp,

Adobe Sign trial account has all the feature of Enterprise account except the Integration.

You can send a request for the free Developer edition of the Adobe Sign here Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

Please make sure that you do not use the same email address under which already have the trial account.

Use a different email address for the demo.

Also, would like to inform you that the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Olivierp,

Adobe Sign trial account has all the feature of Enterprise account except the Integration.

You can send a request for the free Developer edition of the Adobe Sign here Create Developer Account, APIs for custom applications | Adobe Sign

Please make sure that you do not use the same email address under which already have the trial account.

Use a different email address for the demo.

Also, would like to inform you that the settings are not enabled by default to access the Integration Key in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you to contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled. They will be able to provide you pre-sales technical assistance.

Please refer this link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

I hope this information will help.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines