• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone stamp Problem (still going on)

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have problem using clone stamp tool in After Effects. I've reported it before, but I can not find a solution I m using Win10 HP Z440 and GTX 1080 TI graphic card. I'm using Intuos 3 PTZ 630. But this problem has been going on since AE 13. I changed 3 machines and so many versions. But it still continues. When I close the project when I use Clone stamp or Brush Paint, I get the same error many times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks mighty strange, BeratT. Can you work 1-1 with our agents on this? Here's how to reach them: FAQ: How do I contact Adobe Support?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mr. Kevin

Thanks for interest. But I can't find a way to start a chat. I click to your link you sent me, this page appears. But those links can not help me. No Adobe Creative Cloud buttons. None of this options help me.

ChatScreen.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No Adobe Creative Cloud buttons. None of this options help me.

try doing this:
1235.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anybody out there help to solve this problem? It is still going on. I have a new PC and I use AE2018 now. But did not change anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the latest update of AE? This bugginess in the brush behavior was one of the things addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines