• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make each element move at different speeds? (Parallax)

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me please how can I make the same "Parlax effect"? With which widget? (Paid or free?)

To each element (text or picture) moved with different speeds. How to do this?

SAMPLE Speed Hiking | Quechua - Lookbook Spring / Summer 2016

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! He really solves the problem. But there was a problem: I need to scroll the elements "up", as on the example page. When you scroll the page, the objects go up.

At me why that they leave downwards though adjustments I exposed such that elements were scrolled upwards. What have I done wrong?Screenshot_122.png

Screenshot_121.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to scroll the elements "up", as on the example page. When you scroll the page, the objects go up.

At me why that they leave downwards though adjustments I exposed such that elements were scrolled upwards. What have I done wrong?

?? scroll elements up – but objects go up? You realized the up and down arrows, didn`t you? There´s also speed to adjust. 1 follows the same speed as the scrolling, 0.5 is half the speed and so on.

What exactly is your question now? I didn´t get it.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to visit my site. When I scroll the page, the items go down along with the scrolling. http://192.168.0.101:33333/Preview/%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B1-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%82-1/index.html

Now look at the example page. There, when you scroll the page, the elements go up.

Speed Hiking | Quechua - Lookbook Spring / Summer 2016

How do I do the same as in the example page? So that all the elements, when I scroll the page, go up, not down?Screenshot_126.png

Screenshot_127.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dropped a link from your system:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-09 um 18.14.09.png

Publish it at BC.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not. I have an open Adobe Muse and a page in the browser. Please try again. I never used the BC. excuse me

http://192.168.0.101:33333/Preview/%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B1-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%82-1/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to download the site on the Wordpress. Here: https://bogdanmishenko6.000webhostapp.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOu click on publish in the upper right hand corner, a new window with some context menu opens , choose BC and you´re pretty much done.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-09 um 20.36.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You setup different speeds for the left rectangle together with the cutout for the image and another, yet slower speed for the image itself.

Seems to be nice. What do you want? Did you follow the links from Günter Heißenbüttel​?

They show quite exactly what you want. Of course there´s some work, some trial and error, but at the end it should work well.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! This is an excellent widget!

But now the question is how to make the elements scroll smoothly? Again, refer to the site - an example. There, the elements scroll smoothly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bogette  schrieb

This is an excellent widget!

But now the question is how to make the elements scroll smoothly? Again, refer to the site - an example. There, the elements scroll smoothly

Which widget are you talking about? There´s no widget. Am I missing something?

Scrollspeed: Speed of 1 is the same speed as the "normal" content scrolls up and down. Set it to 0.1 to 0.9 lets the elements scroll "smoother".

You see the values in Günter Heißenbüttel​ first post? These numbers from Initial Motion should be changed for the scroll speed.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I set the value to less than one, the items scroll down. (The value "up" is set). I do not know why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

scrollmotionforfun Download directly from the browser - but everything is very precisely described in the tutorials, Günter Heißenbüttel​ already mentioned.

Just do it,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Values under „1“ are language dependent:

In German 0,1

In English: 0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines