• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Mode/ Application Frame glitch

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to High Sierra and CC 2018 last week I have a weird new glitch: I have always worked without the application frame running, as I find the default interface unneeded and annoying. But now, unless I have the application frame enabled, I can not sue the Standard and Full Screen Mode with Menu views properly; my file window is confined to the upper left 1/4 quadrant of my screen. Zooming just makes the image larger or smaller within the confines of that space. Here is how it looks:Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.46.53 AM.png

and here is how it looks after zoom:

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.47.21 AM.png

any help? I really don't want to have to use Application frame, when I need to exit Photoshop it is annoying to have to close the frame every time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add you »Me too«

Photoshop 19.1: In fullscreen mode, canvas moves to upper left corner and 3/4 of the canvas is unusa...

A current workaround is hitting tab twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very good, I added my comments to that thread and will use tab solution until this is figured out. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines