• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exchanging digital ids - prevention forwarding of a PDF

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to replicate the steps in this link here based a previous Adobe version. How do I prevent someone from forwarding a PDF? 

We are at the step where we can successfully send the digital ID to the recipient, but the recepient is not on their end prompted to create a digital ID of their own to send back to me for me to set as a "Trusted Identities".

Could anyone help resolve this issue and translate the steps in that document to the newest version?

Thanks

Courtney

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Hi Courtney,

If you have Acrobat DC installed on the machine, please follow the below mention steps to exchange digital ID:

1- Launch Acrobat > click Edit > Preferences > Signatures

2- Identities & Trusted certificate > More

3- Under Digital IDs (in the left-hand pane) > select the digital ID > and click Export.

4- Select "Email the data to someone" under Export options > click Next and enter the email address of the recipient.

Let us know if you have any further question.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Courtney,

If you have Acrobat DC installed on the machine, please follow the below mention steps to exchange digital ID:

1- Launch Acrobat > click Edit > Preferences > Signatures

2- Identities & Trusted certificate > More

3- Under Digital IDs (in the left-hand pane) > select the digital ID > and click Export.

4- Select "Email the data to someone" under Export options > click Next and enter the email address of the recipient.

Let us know if you have any further question.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines