Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine PDF no longer working

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using the Combine PDF creator for a few months now however, as of the other day, it will no longer combine the individual PDF files into one document.

I use the web version (Windows 10 Pro) and keep getting; "Conversion Failure" - The file has not been processed - An error has occurred which has stopped the processing of the PDF

I've tried other browsers, including incognito, and still get the same message. I've even tried on other computers and still get the same message too. My subscription is not due to renew until July, so I'm still up-to-date.

Any assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello simonnef1157028

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine PDF file as getting "Conversion failure" error message, Is that correct?

Please try combining the PDF file using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf and see if this brings any difference. If possible please connect the machine to a different network environment like a Guest wired/wireless network or a mobile hotspot and try combining the PDF file.

Try combining the PDF file on a different machine or on your mobile phone and see if you still get the error message.

If the issue is specific to a PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end? Please share the PDF file using Adobe Send, and share the link via private message. How Do I Send Private Message Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1184148

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand Sri,

FYI; I have tried all of the above and still receive the same error message.

I can't "Convert" the PDF's as they are already a PDF format. I've tried using multiple computers and all display the same message.

We have been using the same PDF for some time now so we know they are not corrupt in any way, which may cause the issue.

Any further assistance would be gratefully appreciated as this is a paid subscription that is no longer working.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello simonnef1157028

Thank you for the additional information, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Is it possible to share the file with us so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end?

Please share the PDF files which are causing the issue and giving you the "Conversion Failure" error message.

To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature only, share the link to document via Private message How Do I Send Private Message Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1184148

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having the same issue and I'm not sure how to resolve it. I've a deadline and I need to have files combined and submitted today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ts,

Sorry for the trouble, the record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack subscription on your current Adobe ID, please try combining the files through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  on a different browser like Chrome or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

What is the error message do you get while combining the files? You can combine up to 12 files  at once to PDF. If you need to combine more files, combine them in batches of 12 or fewer to PDF, and then combine those PDF files.

You can combine PDF files as long as they're not secure, password protected, 3D, or part of a PDF Portfolio.

Is it specific to one PDF file? Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end?

To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources