• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching Adobe Stock through CC library shows broken images

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 2 days or so, the Adobe Stock search in InDesign & Photoshop has been showing broken thumbnail images as below when doing a search:

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 5.01.20 pm.jpg

So I search for the word 'gardening' and instead of Adobe Stock images, I get the above.

These images can still be placed, so when I drag them into InDesign, the images show up.

Any images purchased also show the 'blue tick' as above.

If I purchase the image through the web interface and add it to a CC library, it shows up normally (2nd image in the pallet below), however if I download or purchase through the CC library pallet it doesn't (1st image in the pallet below):

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 5.04.01 pm.jpg

Setup:

iMac 27" late 2013, running Yosemite.

2017 Adobe Creative Cloud apps, all up to date.

Troubleshooting:

Restart Mac, sign out and back in to Adobe account through Creative Cloud control panel, still get the same.

This is the same on multiple Mac's, although some are showing a couple of images in the search, some don't. Doesn't seem to be the same on each Mac, but all are showing some broken thumbnail images.

Therefore problem seems to be at Adobe's end rather than locally on the network, or unique to one Mac.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Just to keep you informed, the problem appears to have been solved by whitelisting the domains that Adobe Stock uses, and/or an upgrade to High Sierra and subsequently Adobe CC 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with our Stock services. I tried to reproduce the same on my end and I did use the same machine as you have mentioned above, however, it seems to be working fine. Would you mind trying to connect via a different network?

Also, please try to uninstall and reinstall your application and then try searching the Stock images.

If still, the issue persists, please let us know so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i said it's across the entire team of Mac users, all under the same account, and it's across multiple applications.

Therefore, reinstalling a single application isn't the answer.

Can you tell me the ports that Adobe Stock communicates over so i can check that these haven't been blocked at our end.

Is there an Adobe Stock preferences or setting file that can be trashed to re-set it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested this across multiple applications (ID, Shop & Illus) and the same behaviour arises.

I will try this on a separate network (at home) under the same CC account and report back.

In the meantime can you tell me the ports and whether there's a pref file I can trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Here is the link where you can get the network port information- https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've checked the ports and they're open.

I've also checked a separate network connect to the same account and everything is OK there.

So this points to something wrong at this network connection and/or installation.

Before I start completely re-installing everything, is there anything specific to Adobe Stock locally (preferences, setting or caches) I can delete to see if this will solve the problem.

However as I've said this occurs on multiple installations under the same Creative Cloud team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Please follow the steps as mentioned here: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications for the network troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin,

Additionally, please confirm me the version of Creative Cloud applications that you are using.

The latest versions do not show this error.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to keep you informed, the problem appears to have been solved by whitelisting the domains that Adobe Stock uses, and/or an upgrade to High Sierra and subsequently Adobe CC 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Colin,

We are glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started