• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.7 "Not Responding"

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 & ADE 4.5.7.179634 (the newest addition as of November 2017).  I purchased an E-book which is over 8,321KB in size.  Whenever I try to open this book I always get ADE freezing or "Not Responding".  I have tried several different things that I've found on the forums but none of them work & I am told to contact Adobe but since this is a free app there is no help.  Anyone have this same problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just spent the last 3 hours trying to get around the same problem. Nothing worked. I ended up downloading the ADE 3 installer and rolling back ADE to 3.0.1. You have to go into the registry and delete a key branch to eliminate your authorization. I found the details in this thread: Error! Check Activation Now that I'm back on ADE 3 it's working great. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines