• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving clips outside the 'In/Out' marker on timeline is crashing Premiere 2018

Participant ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has happened twice now in the last hour.

I have an In and Out set on the timeline. When I try to move or paste a clip outside of that (past the Out point), it is crashing the program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I offer this on a hunch:

when you take a clip and give it in and out points and put it in the timeline, the clip in source is still the one you got from a bin. You can go and select new points and create a second edit from that “master” clip. But if you have double clicked an edit in the timeline, that goes up into the source viewer but it is that “edited clip from the timeline”. If you attempt to move the edit points now, it will change that clip in the timeline. If you want more selections from that master clip then better to right click it in timeline and select reveal in project. There might be more efficient ways....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will look into this - thanks for the suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines