• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master page info missing on SOME pages in INDD CS5.5

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a file, 64 page document, that has been fine -- up till now. Master Page A spread has page numbers and website info at bottom.  This info is NOT showing up on a few spreads -- two or three out of 32 --even though I have gone back several times and clicked on Apply Master Pages.  Also, I have content on one of those spreads, and when I try to make a PDF of those two pages, the PDF comes up totally blank.  The other pages in the document are fine and PDF just fine.  ideas?????

AND NOW ....   when I go to "LINKS"  and check on images that are on those pages, they show up as "paste board" rather than actual pages in the document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot showing at least some of the spreads (including a couple of good spreads which are both before and after the bad spreads) as well as your Pages Panel showing the Master Page icons above the Document Pages and with the Document Pages section scrolled to show the spreads you've included as screen shots. Also what operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The document may have become corrupted?

To check, open the file, choose File > Export and choose InDesign Markup (IDML) from the Format menu in the dialog box.

That exports a copy of the layout as an IDML file.

Then still in InDesign, choose File > Open and open the IDML file you just exported. It opens as an Untitled document. Save it with a new name and test to see if you're encountering the same problems.

AM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines