• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contains linked Audio

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several movie files ready to add to the timeline. Each one has a little icon in the bottom right of the thumbnail indicating that it "contains linked audio." However, when I bring them into the timeline, only the video comes over. No audio file comes with it.  The audio plays fine in the monitor, but I can't get it onto the timeline.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

You don't have an audio track targeted for Source work. See the blue block V1 to the far left? You need an audio track selected also. Click the far left gray block for the audio track you want your insert/overwrite work from the Source monitor to land on.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have an audio track targeted for Source work. See the blue block V1 to the far left? You need an audio track selected also. Click the far left gray block for the audio track you want your insert/overwrite work from the Source monitor to land on.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I FKING LOVE YOU MAN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines