1 2 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2018 3:21 AM by davescm

Something for the weekend - Part 6 - Don't blow a fuse!

davescm Adobe Community Professional

Great responses to last weekend's challenge. I had an image lined up for this week but decided to keep that for a future week and try something different this weekend.

The two characters below were created in Adobe Fuse, saved to the library then rendered against a transparent background in Photoshop and saved as a PNG with transparency. So no need for complex masking (I must be getting soft ). If you have not used Fuse I'd recommend you give it a try - it's a lot of fun.

So the challenge this week is to take one, or both of the characters below, put them in a scene that tells us a bit of a story.

Anything goes as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc (so keep it clean ).

Anyone is welcome to have a go - whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

There are no prizes - just the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun.

When posting back your edited images please use jpeg and downsize to 1200px on the long side. 

To download the image below without the forum scaling artifacts, right click and Save Image As / Save Picture As (or similar depending on your browser).

Enjoy !

1 2 Previous Next