• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Fonts in Acrobat 11

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to change the Default Font in Adobe Acrobat Pro, Ver 11.  When I drill down to Font Options under Preferences, I do not see any fonts to choose from.  I can see that many others have had this same question, but I have not seen an answer?  Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

If I want to Add Text, the square box with a T in it, the Default Font is Minion Pro, Size 12. To change this default font, one can go to Edit>Preferences>Content Editing>Font Options. Here there should be a number of font options, one being the actual Font and Font Size. None of this appears, and I do not know why not. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro 11. Can you help? Charles Topping

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default font of what, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to Add Text, the square box with a T in it, the Default Font is Minion Pro, Size 12. To change this default font, one can go to Edit>Preferences>Content Editing>Font Options. Here there should be a number of font options, one being the actual Font and Font Size. None of this appears, and I do not know why not. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro 11. Can you help? Charles Topping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible in Acrobat XI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

has anyone solved how to change font size on text or callout in adobe 11pro?   i go to edit, preferences, content editing, and while there is something called font options, no options are given. HELP????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines