Hello everybody

I want a tool to help me correct panorama of the photo in PS Cs5

I tried panorama corrector filter, but does not work

What should I do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post an example of the problem that needs correcting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20180205_145836.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rectilinear panorama pro.jpg

in this image he  used a filter ( Rectilinear panorama pro) but this tool work with old versions not with PS Cs5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Rectilinear Panorama Pro plugin should work in the 32 bit version of photoshop cs5 located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins

You most likely tried to install it in the 64 bit version of photoshop cs5 if it's not showing on the Filters list.

Untitled-1.jpg

There is also an updated version here that should work in the 64 bit version of photoshop cs5.

https://www.textures.com/panoramaCorrector

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ss.jpg

I tried The Rectilinear Panorama Pro plugin on 64 bit, but the above message appeared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same message on a windows xp x64 bit machine with cs5/cs5 64 and 32 bit photosop versions, so i thought maybe it was because of using windows xp, i tried several images including yours.

Did you try to install your Rectilinear Panorama Pro 1.2.1 plugin into the 32 bit version of photoshop cs5?

However, with practice, all of Trevor's and trsshaner's suggestions will work just as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, i tried the newer Panorama Corrector Photoshop Plugin on windows 10 x64 in photoshop cs6 32 and 64 bit versions and it works fine.

What version of windows are you using?

Maybe it only works with windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10 and not on vista or xp, although it does list those as compatible on the plugins page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rectilinear panorama pro2.jpg

as you can see he tries to make the photo straight using (Rectilinear panorama pro) that work with photoshop 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is relatively simple and can be accomplished many different ways using PS's native tools:

https://www.creativebloq.com/adobe/3-ways-fix-perspective-errors-photoshop-71412122

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it work with PS CS5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lens Correction Filter is available in PS CS5, but not the Perspective Warp tool. You can use the Transform tools instead of Perspective Warp to accomplish the same objective. The Lens Corrections Filter or Transform tools will work fine with this image.

Transform objects in Photoshop

The Lens Correction Filter is probably the easiest method as shown below. I've applied both Vertical and Horizontal corrections and Rotation (Angle). I used the Scale slider to pull the corrected image back on canvas.

Lens Correction Filter.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this way, it works, but not accurate, because I want it on Xfader software to make it seamless. so I ask if there is an accurate software can do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the following link 2 videosExplain, why I want it accurate.

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/JBynQustJH/dGEua2FyaW1AeWFob28uY29t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this way, it works, but not accurate, because I want it on Xfader software to make it seamless. so I ask if there is an accurate software can do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tools available are just as accurate as the tools shown in the videos. It's a matter of learning how to use them properly. suggestion or mine will work, but as you see in the video it takes some work. Concerning the mismatched tile brightness this can be corrected using the PS Camera Raw Graduated Filter as well as the geometry correction.

You may find it easier to simply cut out the two tile types and recreate the image layout. This will make them all appear uniform in color and brightness. Do this AFTER correcting the geometry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trshaner  wrote

You may find it easier to simply cut out the two tile types and recreate the image layout. This will make them all appear uniform in color and brightness. Do this AFTER correcting the geometry.

Now there's a thought, and that would actually be less work than aligning everything and cutting it all out with the Pen tool.  If you were to take that approach, copy the nearest tiles as there is some perspective going on as they get further from the camera (The camera was not perfectly vertical when taking the picture).

[EDIT}  I changed my mind.  There is too much foreshortening and distortion to make this a straight forward process.  To get cut outs that would interlock perfectly, I'd be inclined to make the tiles from scratch using Illustrator.  Make a corner and mirror it, and apply texture to simulate the concrete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC has a tool called Perspective Crop that would do this, but it still not too hard with CS5. 

Use the Pen tool to create a workpath box that contains the tiles.  Get it close up front, and then hold down the Ctrl (Cmd) key to fine tune the corner handles.

Make a rectangular shape with no fill and a small stroke (two or three pixels) and give the stroke a different colour to the path.   With CS5 you don't have any control of the path colour.  Just one of the many ways that CC is better.  You need to to decide on the size of your rectangle which you will use to align the distorted layer.  Note I have copied the tiles layer.

Make a new layer above the copied tiles.

Select the paint brush and make it fully hard and 5 pixels.

Stroke the path.

Select the stroked path and copied tiles layers and group them

If you don't need all that background, I'd be inclined to delete what you don't need as it will make the transform process easier

Now either Free Transform the Group, or make the group a Smart Object and then FT it.  I'll go with the former to keep it simple.

Ctrl T to start the Free Transform, and hold down the Ctrl key while dragging the corner handles.  Remember we are trying to align the red and cyan rectangles.

OK that, and drag out some guides to see how well you have done. If it was me, I would _have_ to put a clipping path around the tiles and remove the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines