• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit raw photos in lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on my vacation and want to use lightroom mobile for editing raw images from my Sony Rx100v. My license should allow that, but I can't find out how to do this.

I import photos from Sony Play memories into my sd-card. I have 'use sd-storage' and auto-import for raw enabled, but my photos are not showing. I can't find any way to point directly where to search my photos, but i know the location.

My internet connection is very bad, so it is very difficult to find any information. I don't even be sure if Sony is supportrd by mobile version.

I would appreciate any help on this matter.

I would really like to use my sd-card and dont have multiple copies of my images, since there is not enough space on my device.

It would also help to have a link for user manual. Not for online one, because internet pages just timeout and never get ready.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you using Lr Mobile on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Samsung Galaxytab S 8.1, so it is Android device.

I wonder should lightroom just scan all my folders and find where raw images are stored or is there some mechanism to show it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that those photos are not raw, even though my camera was set to shoot raw only. Images are converted on transfer to some low resolution jpg:s.

Still I have a problem that I can't use them from my memory-card. They are not visible and if I choose 'device folders' Lightroom crashes quite soon.

Maybe it crash, because I have about 30Gb of images on my card and it may try to index them all. I can edit images if i copy them to my tablet memory and use that with lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines