Exit

photoshop features

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybody,

I have a technical question.

I design a lot of wedding albums and i have a lot of templates but still it takes me a lot of time to design an album.

Does anyone know a way or a feature or a program that i can use to make my work more efficient and at the same save the pictures' quality?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the nature of your page layouts you might be better off efficiency-wise doing them in Indesign.

What are your ultimate-output-needs? Do you use a print-provider and what do they require – pdfs, jpgs, …?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Saving time is what templates are all about.  You select images for your album pagers a folder for each page images.  Then you  populate your page templates for each page with an automated Photoshop process.   I would not think there is anything anything available the would automatically select which photo should be in an album select which templates to use  and order the images for the pages and order the populated page  for the album.   I would think the family would want some say in which pictures should be in the album.  If you use a good cameras and lighting you would only keep good high quality images.   There should be no problem with image quality.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines