Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no buttons in Adobe CC

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

there are all the buttos missing when i try to create a new Project in Photoshop, Indesign and antything else. Is this a common Problem? I couldnt find a solution. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strike the Tab key and see whether the Tools and Panels appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Striking the Tab Key had no effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Have you tried Preferences > General > Use Legacy »New Document« Interface?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Use Legency worked!!!! But it is kinda strange that the new interface isnt working... but whatever i like oldschool anyway....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you change the Preferences > Plug-Ins settings maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i just formated my laptop and installed everything new... i was thinking, that there is some dependency is missing, but i dont know which one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

markod74973645  wrote

Thank you! Use Legency worked!!!! But it is kinda strange that the new interface isnt working... but whatever i like oldschool anyway....

What operatying system are you using?  I wonder if the new interface feature are not supported in early operating systems? 

If you are using a Mac, there is a compatibility FAQ

Adobe Creative Cloud support and compatibility with Mac OS X

I don't know of a similar guide for Windows, but I seem to remember Curt Y coming up with some gems regards older Windows versions.  With luck he'll be along to help out if you are Windows user, but I have a feeling this is an OSX issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines