• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove glare on Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This picture of my daughter’s Valentine Photoshoot I took with my Nikon D3400 camera. Can anyone explain to me how to remove glare from the balloon on Photoshop please? Not sure if it could be possible.

JoyLynnVPS201800.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Hi

Make a new layer then a combination of ;

a. The Clone Stamp tool (Set source to current and below). There are two "e"s so that is a simple clone from one to the other

b. A soft brush. Use Alt+click (opt+click on Mac) to pick up colour from other parts of the image then brush on to the glare areas.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Make a new layer then a combination of ;

a. The Clone Stamp tool (Set source to current and below). There are two "e"s so that is a simple clone from one to the other

b. A soft brush. Use Alt+click (opt+click on Mac) to pick up colour from other parts of the image then brush on to the glare areas.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Davesm!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using a chromebox and I need to get rid of a glare on my glasses and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines