Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

26 Gb out of 1 Tb show Sync unfinished

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have previously tried Lightroom CC and it synced some of my libraries. I have now purchased a plan and ready to sync my whole library. Only right now my Lightroom cloud shows about 26 Gb used and those files are all Sync Unfinished.

I would like to remove them all and start from scratch, but Adobe Support is not accessible neither through phone nor through chat. Can someone help me out with that?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Before you delete all Cloud content, make sure you have everything backed up. You mentioned that some files are not yet synced, where is this from?  Also, when you say 'sync your whole Library', I am guessing you mean Migrate your Catalog from Lr Classic?

Either way, this thread has the details of how to remove everything from the Cloud:

Delete all files on cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happened is I tried Lightroom before and didn't like it, but it uploaded about 26Gb to the cloud before I interrupted and uninstalled it. Adobe Lightroom web showed all files as sync unfinished or something along these lines.

Now I decided to get an $9.99 Lightroom CC plan and want to reupload my whole library in Adobe cloud. I actually did that.

My library is about 49.7 Gb, Adobe cloud shows 59.7, so there are 10 Gb discrepancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines