• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all i want to do is be your customer but i'm at my wits end

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello – I really hope this email gets through to someone who has the ability and care to take some responsibility over my customer experience and enable me to purchase the products that I have been trying to for more than two weeks now.  This will be my last attempt to communicate with a company that has such a bad attitude towards its customers.

My ID- *****

The problem is that I have tried many time use your online transaction service.  Both credit card and Paypal and of the something like 6 times (yes six times) and two weeks of talking to your customer services staff I still do not have ANY feedback from Adobe as to why the transactions are not going through.  I have however had feedback from my bank and separately from PayPal.  Just as an aside to this point I want you to understand that when I say I still do not have ANY feedback from Adobe, that is 100% accurate.  Each time I have tried to reach out to you I have been told that my important issue is being resolved and I should wait for a very short period of time until someone from Adobe gets right back to me. Which of course has never happened.  All our communication has been one way (me contacting you) and I have not had any response other than verbal promises that have yielded absolutely nothing in return.  On three occasions of calling your sales phone number I have been waiting on hold for more than ½ hour before speaking to anyone other than a computer.  Unsurprisingly, I do not have forever to wait around for your under-staffed phone service to actually take my call.

After two encounters with your online chat facility and all they seem to be able to do is ask me to repeat the transactions I have already done multiple times over or mislead me with the prmise that someone will contact me.  Each time I do a transaction the same outcome occurs and I still do not have access to the software.

HSBC my bank and credit card company claim they are unaware why none of the transactions have not gone through, and that  we have plenty of credit.  How do you explain that?

I have multiple emails from Paypal (see copy below) saying that they have authorised the transaction but that Adobe have failed to do so.  They state - Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment

Even the email address that paypal are using for your own merchant account bounces-back when I or they attempt to communicate with you.  This I have to say is entirely typical of my experience of your terrible customer service.

How do you explain this and how do you explain that I have been promised follow-up by phone and received none?

As I have made so many transactions trying to purchase your software that I am no longer able to use my credit card.  Why is that?

This is typical of my customer service experience

Virendra Singh: I can see that one of the previous cases have already been escalated for the call back.
Virendra Singh: I will put a note on the previous case so that the call back can be arranged on a priority basis.
ed davison: so - no attempt to get back in touch with me (a customer who has reached out and tried to pay for your product)
ed davison: and given that this was a week ago????
Virendra Singh: I have a solution to this Ed.
Virendra Singh: I request you to please make the purchase again using the following link:
Virendra Singh: Buy Plan here
ed davison: you have not acknowledge that i have tried to do that
ed davison: you have not listened / read my email from paypal
…..etc…….

Virendra Singh: Yes I have acknowledged that you have tried it 5 times
ed davison: so why should a sixth time work?

….etc….

ed davison: doing the same thing over and over is not a solution
ed davison: it's just doing the same thing over and over
ed davison: saying i will get a response and then not hearing anything for over a week
ed davison: and getting the same advice
ed davison: can you extend the trial licence and get someone to physically call me on ********?
Virendra Singh: You will be assisted in this chat, if you allow me to connect you to the sales team.
Virendra Singh: They will be able to make the purchase in your account, as their system is designed to create orders.
ed davison: what is the other system designed for then.... making people hate Adobe?
Virendra Singh: The callback will be arranged for you.
ed davison: good

but of course I have not had any call from Adobe.  No effort whatsoever to resolve the issue and all they do is ask me for the 7th time to keep trying again and again.

This is unacceptable.

Dear ******,

You submitted an order amounting to £496.94 GBP to Adobe Systems Ireland LTD
Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
Adobe Systems Ireland LTD
paypal_admin@adobe.com

Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

Creative Cloud membership (one-year, prepaid)
Item Number 65229237

£496.94 GBP

£496.94 GBP

Subtotal

£496.94 GBP

Total

£496.94 GBP

Payment sent to paypal_admin@adobe.com

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

I wasn't suggesting a rant. The AdobeCare Twitter team actually does person-to-person troubleshooting. That said, I get it. Adobe support has failed you spectacularly, and you should absolutely spend your money on a product/company you feel good about. I hope you find an alternative you like!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edd,

I'm sorry you've had this rotten experience (it's also baffling... someone offers me 500 pounds via PayPal and I'm processing that badboy in a blink!). Unfortunately, I do not have the the ability to resolve this for you directly, since I don't work for Adobe. However, I have a suggestion if you're game. I know you're tired of reaching out (and I don't blame you one bit), but since you have had poor experiences with chat and phone support, I might suggest leaving a tweet on Adobe Customer Care (@AdobeCare) | Twitter. The reason I say this is that the forums are community driven. A few staff people check the boards, and they're very helpful, but there is no guarantee one of them will see this discussion. However, I believe the Twitter page is more regularly perused by the powers-that-be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i feel this situation is so unacceptably bad given the number of times they have said they will get back to me.  Going on twitter to have a rant is not really what i want to do and why should I.  I feel that it should be the vendor that works hard to help it's customers but they clearly do not care.  I'm looking at alternative products now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't suggesting a rant. The AdobeCare Twitter team actually does person-to-person troubleshooting. That said, I get it. Adobe support has failed you spectacularly, and you should absolutely spend your money on a product/company you feel good about. I hope you find an alternative you like!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edd

I am having the exact same billing problem as you with Adobe via Paypal with multiple transactions taken from my bank account via Paypal.  Paypal received the same response and have cancelled the automatic payment plan with Adobe. I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get some sense out of Adobe customer service who keep passing the blame on to Paypal and now Adobe are threatening me with cancellation warnings of my subscription, when the issue clearly lies with their Accounting. I am interested if you were able to receive a resolution?

I have exhausted all my options and have even raised the issue via social media forums. This has been a very stressful experience.

KG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm in the same position, PayPal has my money and it says pending, waiting on Adobe to take the money, I don't know if its to do with the fact my account is setup with a diff email acc instead of my PayPal address so the moneys just sitting there in limbo. The software is for my young daughter and I'm really getting frustrated, this is going on since the 10th of Jan 2021. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines