Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik collection crashing photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody.

Ive recently just updated my photoshop to cc 2018 and my Nik collection had gone off my filters. Ive reinstalled them now although ,just realised i could of copied them from the plug in folder off the old version. They are back there but when i open a file/photo and edit it using the colour fx pro in Nik its fine until I've finished and click the 'ok' button then it just closes down photoshop.

Im also on High Sierra on mac

Can anyone help or advise me with this VERY frustrating problem

Kind regards

Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

i have the same problem!!! anybody can help us??????

contato@marcioamaral.com.br

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a matter of fact I can. Open Nik filter window with your image go to settings then select after pressing okay and select apply to current layer. Should fix it. If not you can use the Nik selective tool when it opens and just go through that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a matter of fact I can. Open Nik filter window with your image go to settings then select after pressing okay and select apply to current layer. Should fix it. If not you can use the Nik selective tool when it opens and just go through that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines