• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

With a CC subscription, Lightroom CC says Trial

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a current Creative Cloud for teams All Apps subscription. The new Lightroom CC on the Mac says it's in trial mode and will expire in 5 days. Lightroom mobile on my iPad says "You're subscribed". I've signed out and signed back in multiple times in the CC app, restarted the Mac, uninstalled and reinstalled Lr CC, and Lightroom CC still says Trial.

How do I get LrCC out of Trial mode since I have a CC All Apps subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

I've been told by support (an hour on chat and more on the phone) last friday that this is a known issue and they are working on a fix with no ETA.

not overly helpful but at least you know you will get it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I've restarted the CC app. Signed out and back in again. Rebooted my Macbook. I was advised by a couple of the Photography team at the Community Pavilion at Max that there was an issue with it but that restarting the CC app should sort it out.  Pretty eager to give Lightroom CC a go but concerned that I'll start then be shut down in a few days when the trial ends. What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been told by support (an hour on chat and more on the phone) last friday that this is a known issue and they are working on a fix with no ETA.

not overly helpful but at least you know you will get it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, at least that's something. Thanks for taking one for the team, James--your hour saves us all a painful hour on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but we are paying the subscription the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, LrCC says my trial expired although I already bought a plan a month ago! Has it been fixed now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines