• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference between paying address and university location.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I want to buy creative cloud for students using Russian credit card. However, I study in Latvia and can confirm that I am a student of Latvian university only. Is it possible?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Hi Daria,

The Country of the Adobe ID, payment details & store has to be same. I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and has Russia as it's registered country. If you have the card from Russia, you may purchase the subscription. Your access to your Creative Cloud service will not experience any interruption, plus your desktop apps will already be downloaded on your desktop for your use and you can travel without worries.

For more information, you may also Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try it.  payment address and university location are not problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daria,

The Country of the Adobe ID, payment details & store has to be same. I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and has Russia as it's registered country. If you have the card from Russia, you may purchase the subscription. Your access to your Creative Cloud service will not experience any interruption, plus your desktop apps will already be downloaded on your desktop for your use and you can travel without worries.

For more information, you may also Contact Customer Care.

Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines