Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My header image scrolls

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse 2018/iMac High Sierra 10.13.3

How do I stop my header image and my trigger point from scrolling in tablets & phones? Thank you!

IMG_4779.PNG

IMG_4780.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

You don`t have to necessarily the breakpoints but the pinning from the dogs head.

Just to talk about the same issue: the dog´s head doesn`t scroll but stays in place in smaller breakpoints.

Do you know pinning? The left one with 6 dots pins to browser (like your dog`s head) and the right one (three dots) pins to a container.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-11 um 17.17.31.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theere are many other issues on your site.

But as you are talking about the header: The dog’s head obviously is pinned in smaller breakpoints and therefore it behaves as a pinned element.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there are many issues on my site! HAHA! I am just learning. Very slowly!!

I will try to find where it is pinned. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed all breakpoints on the Master and it the dog's head still scrolls. Maybe my little charity doesn't need a responsive website after all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don`t have to necessarily the breakpoints but the pinning from the dogs head.

Just to talk about the same issue: the dog´s head doesn`t scroll but stays in place in smaller breakpoints.

Do you know pinning? The left one with 6 dots pins to browser (like your dog`s head) and the right one (three dots) pins to a container.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-11 um 17.17.31.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Do you know pinning? The left one with 6 dots pins to browser (like your dog`s head) and the right one (three dots) pins to a container."

I have looked for a pin on the dog's head but there is no pin. Resize is set to None.

I know I haven't done a good job -- still learning! -- but I understand the other problems but I do not understand why my unpinned dog's head scrolls.

"If yes, uncheck it. If this doesn’t fix your issue, please do the following:

Open your .muse file, delete all pages but one and delete all elements except these:

Now, save this .muse file with a new name, upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service, and post the link here. Then we can have a look."

I will try to do this! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally found a pin! My eye sight is not the best and the pins are very small. I found it when I deleted all the elements on my Master Page and started all over again. It really is not much work because I do not have many elements!

I have reloaded the site (with all the other hundreds of mistakes still!) and the dog's head does not scroll anymore.

Thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if a „dot“ of the left icon is checked:

Screen2.jpg

If yes, uncheck it. If this doesn’t fix your issue, please do the following:

Open your .muse file, delete all pages but one and delete all elements except these:

Screen.jpg

Now, save this .muse file with a new name, upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service, and post the link here. Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines