Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Démarrages intempestifs de Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai fait l'acquisition de Licences Lightroom CC et CC Classic en janvier. Depuis l'installation d'Adobe Creative Cloud, Lightroom CC démarre de manière intempestive, sans raison, sans demande de ma part.

Suis-je seul à rencontrer ce problème? Je n'ai trouvé aucun post sur le forum (peut-être ai-je mal regardé) et le support Adobe n'offre pas d'aide sur les produits, juste de l'aide sur les aspects facturation, licence. Quant au Chat, il ne fonctionne pas actuellement. Difficile d'avoir de l'aide dans ces conditions.

Merci par avance pour vos retours.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zazoou,

Seems like you have inserted a memory card in the system. If yes, please try the below step.

Please go to Lightroom>preferences>general and uncheck the option "show import dialog when memory card is detected".

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GautamBahl,

Thank you for your reply, but, unfortunately not. I do not have any memory card slot in the system and the behavior is not reproducible. It happens at any time, even when I'm not using any of Adobe apps and I can't explain why.

Anyone else an idea?

Thanks.

Zazoou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines