• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merg two heatmap into one (adding colours)

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working on some University project and I have problem with presentation sever heatmap in one picuter. I have heatmap from users position in world and i want to mix them into one

1.png

2.png

After mixing two of this into one with Linear Dodge i have something like this:

3.png

You can see that colours are not adding. For example-  place where one picture is 100% red and on the second image the same place is also 100%r red  after belnding is changeing into yellow/orange. It should be still red. Any ideas how to mix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Try the following:

Select both layers, then go to Edit>Auto Blend Layers and in the dialog click Stack Images and Seamless Tones and Colors.

abl.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following:

Select both layers, then go to Edit>Auto Blend Layers and in the dialog click Stack Images and Seamless Tones and Colors.

abl.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another way that perhaps gives a better result, is to use Blend If in the Layer Style Blending Options.

In the Layers Panel to the right of the top layer thumbnail, double click to bring up the Layer Styles dialog.

Go to Blending Options, set Blend If to Blue and move the Underlying Layer slider to the right till you see both layers blended together.

blif.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines