• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock lost my credits, can I get them back?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased the "Adobe Stock - 10 images a month" plan for $29.99 in October 2016 when I signed up for the Creative Cloud.

In September 2017 I stopped the auto-payment on the Adobe Stock order. I had tons of extra credits (or licenses, not sure which you call it) that I didn't need to use right away. I was planning on reordering when the time came to get more credits.

My license history says I have licensed 32 images, but today I have no access to the remaining credits/licenses I accumulated. They all seemed to have disappeared. By my math I should have about 100 remaining. Where did they go? Can I get them back or a refund, because at this point I have paid for them.

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Kati,

I completely understand your concern. Please contact our support team for the refund requests, link shared in my above post.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the State of California and I believe the Automatic Renewal Law applies to my subscription purchases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kati,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I did go through your account details and noticed that you had Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one-year) plan which has already been cancelled and the remaining assets got expired on 11/12/2017.

I would like to inform you that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more information please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

You may also reach out to our support team for further assistance Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita.

I received no notifications at the time I cancelled that I would be denied access to the credits I had purchased, or that they would expire at all. I looked in my email, which is a corporate account, and have no email indicating that I needed to take action by 11/27/17. Furthermore, in the state of California, there are laws that protect consumers from being denied access to the goods of  subscription purchases. Please refund me for the subscription or replenish my credits, as I have paid for these goods, and feel that is the ethical thing for Adobe to do.

Kati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kati,

I completely understand your concern. Please contact our support team for the refund requests, link shared in my above post.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started