• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom tethered capture

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have canon 5ds i use lightroom cc the new one, but i recently bought some lens baby manual focus camera lenses.

For portraits  and camera tethered to my lightroom i have to use the  viewfinder on camera to set up shot then take the photo with the button on my laptop

but this is no good for me,

in canons eos program it has a live view, instead of using viewfinder.

i can choose live zoom at x6 and make sure using a sweet 35 lens i get the focus and sweet spot nailed first time,

after taking with lightroom i then have to review it after I've taken it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Tethering by direct cable/wireless and indirectly by watched folder import will likely remain the province of Lightroom Classic CC. I don't see a short-term inclusion of this feature set in Lightroom CC. The audiences for whom Lightroom CC was developed are not traditional tether-captured users.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tethering by direct cable/wireless and indirectly by watched folder import will likely remain the province of Lightroom Classic CC. I don't see a short-term inclusion of this feature set in Lightroom CC. The audiences for whom Lightroom CC was developed are not traditional tether-captured users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines