• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 Text Tool Problems

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, i've been having a lot of issues. I recently re-bought Photoshop the other day and now, I can't get the Horizontal Text Tool to write anything on an image. It's showing up as a Layer in the panel but there's no selection and I tried to turn it into a Smart Object or Export it as a .png and it says that the Layer is empty. I have no idea what to do and i've tried everything to try and get it to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Hi

Have you tried resetting PS preferences

Untitled1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried resetting PS preferences

Untitled1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried that before and nothing happened wtf. Thanks for this its been bothering me for a long time now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Somehow I set the "Horizontally Scale" to 0%. Make sure it is set to 100% (or whatever you want). If set to zero you will be able to type text, and the layer will appear, but you will not see the text.

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 11.04.42 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, I did both of these suggestions, and it still doesn't work. Any other tips or advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to me! I'm getting this wierdness in the parameter boxes..... what's going on? Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.40.43 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, did you find out how to solve this? It keeps happening to me as well and it's really annoying… Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines