• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

link chosen photos to lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if my client chose photos​ from a cd i provided, how can i link those photos to the photos in lightroom soi dont need to manually choose them

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I can think of offhand. Are you using Lightroom Classic CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(I am assuming OP has Lr-Classic!)

How has your client chosen photos?  Given you a list, or something else?

If it is a Text file or a Word Document then it could be easy-

IF.... the Filenames of the images on the CD (the chosen list) are the same as Filenames in your Catalog, then there is a method to search and select all the chosen files.

Read all the Forum Thread at- LIGHTROOM - Filter to a list of images by using multiple file names at once | Photoshop Family Custo...

You will read that one "catch" to the process is that Lr search does not like spaces in filenames, and this will upset the method.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines